We all love toned and shapely buttocks. In order to gain weight in the thigh and buttock area, one has to take more calories than their body burns. For progressive gain, it is advised that one increases their calorie intake to about 500 grams in a single day.
But here’s the thing. To be honest, most of my clients NEVER achieve that round booty by just eating more food. Collard greens and friend chicken isn’t the secret (unfortunately). Women need a proper fitness regimen that caters to their goals. That’s why I support Jen Sinkler wholeheartedly.
She’s been shaping bums for a long time… Check out her guide below.
Some foods will help you gain weight in the thigh and butt more easily, including some supplements like GNC. This article has included tips and basic ways to increase muscle in the thigh and butt area fast. Read on.
Need a diet too? Want a free guide? Check out our FREE Intermittent Fasting Guide (For now)
You need to eat nutritious foods to promote healthy weight gain. Weight gain does not occur overnight; it is as a result of lifestyle changes and focus. Weight training, for instance, is not a walk in the park. However, you need to focus on your weight and fitness goal. Here is the diet that yields great results when you want to grow your butt and thighs
Proteins are the number one foods that make all the difference when it comes to growing your muscles. They are important for muscle synthesis and energy release.
- Include at least two servings of protein per meal to ensure that you are getting enough. For accuracy, measure about ½ a cup of portion per serving.
You can supplement your protein intake with the whey protein powders for building muscles in the market. Talk to your health coach to help you choose the best weight gainer supplements without side effects.
Fats contain 9 calories per gram. This is double the calories found in a gram of protein or carbs. Adding healthy fats to your diet is a great way to enhance muscle growth.
- You can add a tablespoon of essential fats such as olive oil to your salads as a dressing.
For best protein shake for muscle gain add a handful of nuts to your smoothies. Nuts are rich in good fats. For added calories, add a tablespoon of peanut butter into your vegetable to create a calorie-rich meal which is also delicious.
High calorie- foods will help you achieve your calorie- intake effortlessly. Foods like avocados and eggs are good for starters. Avoid eating empty calories like sweets, junk and fast foods.
Eat small frequent meals per day to increase the amount of calorie intake. Instead of buying chips, invest in a nutrition shake like ensure. Alternatively, increase your portion size during main meals and add two snacks throughout the day.
Small frequent meals prevent you from getting excessively full. This way you are able to stay active throughout the day.
2. How To Get A Bubble Butt Through Exercises 🏃
Repetitive exercises are the basics of any muscle building program. The process of muscle building should not be rushed; it should be steady and controlled until desired outcome is achieved.
The following are some of the exercises that build butt and thigh muscles fast when done continuously:
The bridge or butt exercise is one of the most strength-training exercises that will help you lift your gluteus and add an inch to your hips. Here is how to successfully perform the bridge exercises
- Start by lying on your back. Keep the arms flat on the floor beside you and bend your knees into a 90 degrees angle. Keep your feet flat on the floor
- Press your pelvis up in the air with your knees bent. Stop when the back is in a straight line
- You need to hold in this position as much as you can. Lower your back to the ground slowly and repeat this exercise more times.
Squats exercises are very important when you are looking into toning your entire lower body. When done well, squats help enlarge your hips and gluteus. Here are steps on how to perform the squats correctly:
- Stand with your feet shoulder -width apart and toes facing out at 45 degrees from the body.
- Squat with your knees from for few seconds and push back up to the standing position. Try to push using the butt muscles.
- Alternatively, hold two dumbbells (one in each hand). Or one on the shoulders to make the squats more challenging and effective.
- Add a leg rise to help target your hip area. Extend one leg straight to the side when getting back to the standing position. Change sides as you continue squatting.
- Using office exercise equipment like a yoga ball chair can help you get those glutes burned.
Lunges also target your hip and butt muscles just like the squat exercises. You will need to exert more strength from the hip area so that you are able to maintain balance all along.
To perform lunges;
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart. Step forward with the right leg about 4 feet.
- Go down so that your right knee bends forward and the left leg drops to the ground. Continue lowering down until the right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Push back to the standing position with your right leg. Do about 8 lunges per side.
- Side lunges can also help target the hips. For side lunges step outwards to the side instead of forward. Alternate this exercise on both legs for some time.
Side leg rises
Side leg raises target the hip muscles. They best show great results when incorporated with lunges and squats.
Here is to how to perform leg rises correctly;
- Lay down on the floor on your right side. Let the right arm hold the head in place so that the upper arm is flat on the floor. You can either place the left hand on the hip or on the floor in front of you.
- Tighten the abdominal muscles and slowly lift your left leg up. Keep the toes well flexed and the leg straight.
- Lift the leg as high as you can and hold it in this position for a few seconds. Take the leg down in slow motion and repeat this move as many times as possible and roll over to the right side and repeat the same.
Running is a cardio exercise that greatly targets your butt and hips. A treadmill, for example, enables you to use an incline function to work the hips properly.
- Do a combination of several cardio exercises to help you work the butt area differently for better results.
Walking sideways on the treadmill will put more stress on the gluteus in order to give your thighs and buttocks the tension they need to build muscles.
Spinning helps burn calories while toning your thighs at the same time. Up and down movements help increase the muscle around the butt.
- Always sit back on the bike and focus on pushing the pedals down as much as possible. Increase the resistance to the extent that you are comfortable with.
- On standing position, stick your butt out far behind so that you are able to target those muscles easily.
|Body type||Exercises to perform||What to eat|
|You gain weight easily especially around the butt area||Do cardio exercise and lower body exercises to tone your thighs and buttocks||Eat plenty of whole grains and fruits. Eat more than five meals in a day.|
|You easily gain weight around the stomach area||In cooperate an abs workout with butt and thigh exercises to enable your stomach stay leaner than the butt||Indulge in high protein diet with plenty of vegetables.|
|You easily gain weight in the arms and face||Slow down on cardio, because it will keep your buttocks and thighs from building muscles. Aim more on weight-training||Eat more often. Avoid high salty foods and drink plenty of water.|
|You gain weight more in the thighs||Try longer workouts to give adequate time to building of thigh and butt muscles.||Eat proteins in plenty. Whole meal and vegetables at every meal is also essential.|
|You hardly gain weight|
Avoid cardio .Shift to
|Eat starchy foods rich in high calories.|
How long should you wait to see the results?
Proper diet, when paired with great workout routine yields results almost immediately. The first week of this routine is characterised by slight weight gain and thigh increase.
Important tips to consider when building thick thighs and booty gainz
It is important to master the following tips. They are essential in any glutes building program.
Focus on continuous overload
The most vital component of growing buttock muscles is steady and progressive overload which majorly involves strength training whereby one has to steadily increase the amount of resistance they subject their muscles to.
Remember the pelvic tilt
Your gluteus muscles should feel like they are burning each time you are working them out. If not, try the posterior pelvic tilt which involves doing a range of glutes contraction. This technique simply recommends that you squeeze in your butt to maximally extend your hips and ensure that the muscles are worked as intended.
How about the rule of third?
It is advisable to train your lower body three times a week with various exercises that involve loads and intense training. The rule of third dictates that one-third of the exercises you perform should be vertical in nature, one-third should be horizontal in nature and one-third should be lateral
The rule of the third also applies to weight training. This ensures that you are working the butt and thigh muscles from all angles.
Do not forget about recovery
The process of building muscles is very intense and demanding. For this reason, you need to eat a balanced diet to help your tissues recover from workouts.
Do not subject your glutes to strength training 5 times a week; you will only end up tired. Enjoy your rest days and perhaps indulge in protein powder shake to help you recovery well at this particular time.
Finally……. Gaining weight in your booty is not impossible.
It is important for you to know that it is not easy to selectively grow your butt and thighs with diet alone. Exercises are an important part of muscle building in any part of the body.
Focus on strengthening your lower body muscles with the exercises listed above but also remember to work your upper body to achieve a fitter frame.Do not ignore the role of a fitness trainer who will help you develop a fitness goal that will finally see your butt and thighs grow as you desire.