If you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes, you’ve probably been led to believe that you are going to have to spend the rest of your life pricking yourself. Using needles and using medications that are meant to regulate your insulin levels for the rest of your life.
But what if that weren’t the case? Would it be possible to live a healthy life with diabetes without having to worry about constantly taking medications? It just may be! The book “The Big Diabetes Lie” investigates the strategies that have been used for managing diabetes (medications, etc.), and how the need for them may be a big lie made up by pharmaceutical companies.
In this Big Diabetes Lie review, we’ll dive deeper into this book by highlighting the information that it contains and how it can impact those who are living with diabetes.
What is Diabetes?
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, you are more than likely aware of what it is; however, for the sake of those who are reading this and aren’t quite sure what diabetes is (perhaps you are related to someone who has this condition), or you think that you may have it but haven’t received a diagnosis, let’s start off by explaining what diabetes is.
Diabetes is a chronic medical condition. It’s a collection of metabolic diseases that result in high blood sugar levels as a result of inadequate insulin production or because the patient’s body doesn’t respond to insulin the way that it is supposed to.
Insulin is a hormone that is usually produced by the pancreas. This hormone helps the body both store and use glucose (sugar) from the foods that you consume. Diabetes happens when:
- Pancreas fails to create insulin
- The pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin
- A pancreas produces insulin, but the body doesn’t respond properly to the hormone, or is insulin resistant.
There are two types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2.
Type 1 Diabetes
In type 1 diabetes (also referred to as juvenile diabetes, insulin-dependent diabetes, and early-onset diabetes), the body doesn’t produce insulin at all. This happens when the immune system destroys the cells that are responsible for producing insulin. As a result, those who are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes rely on synthetic insulin to keep their blood sugar under control.
This condition usually affects people under the age of 20, which is why it is referred to as juvenile or early-onset diabetes.
Type 2 Diabetes
In type 2 diabetes, the pancreas does product insulin, but either it doesn’t produce enough, or the body doesn’t respond to the insulin that it does produce properly.
Type 2 diabetes typically affects people who are 40 years of age or older, those who are overweight, and those who consume an unhealthy diet.
People with type 2 diabetes can control it with their diet; however, often, insulin injections are recommended to ensure that blood sugar levels are properly regulated.
What is The Big Diabetes Lie?
Now that you know what diabetes is, let’s dive into our Big Diabetes Lie review.
The Big Diabetes Lie is a book that was composed by Max Sidorov and The International Council for Truth in Medicine (ICTM). The authors conducted extensive research about diabetes and the management of the condition and found that it can be managed with the use of medications.
Basically, in this book, the authors state that pharmaceutical companies are misguiding diabetes patients, making them think that the only way that they can manage their blood sugar levels is with medication (synthetic insulin) for their entire lives.
In reality, however, diabetes can be managed and even cured without medications, but rather by making changes to your diet, so the authors of The Big Diabetes Lie state. This book delivers a lot of invaluable information. It delves into causes of this chronic condition, discusses why medications aren’t necessary, and how this illness can be controlled by making adjustments to your diet and lifestyle.
Overview and Features: The Big Diabetes Lie
This 540-page book is full of useful information about diabetes, including what it is, what causes it, how Big Pharma has convinced diabetes patients that they need to use medications to manage their condition for the rest of their lives, and why this is not necessary. The book is available in both digital form and paperback.
30 Day Plan Diabetes Plan
This book features a 30-day plan that aims to assist you with ridding your body of the toxins that have accumulated as a result of eating foods that are high in simple carbohydrates, such as bread, kinds of pasta, rice, cakes, and processed foods – all things that can contribute to diabetes. By ridding the body of these toxins, you can manage and even correct your diabetes.
You will discover which foods you should be eating and which ones you should avoid. You’ll also find out about foods that are low in fat, prevent inflammation, support the immune system, and a whole lot more.
Within the 30 day plan, there is a collection of meal plans that include healthy foods that are completely free of carbs. The meals are super easy to prepare, allowing you to get your health on the right track so that you can start living a healthy lifestyle as soon as possible.
In addition to the 30 day diabetes plan, you will also receive a ton of information that can help you manage your diabetes, such as:
- The Miracle of Sleep
- Raw Life Food Recipes
- The Dangers of Microwave Radiation
- The Secrets of Anti-Oxidants
These additional materials provide you with so much useful information that can really help you improve your diabetes and transform your health overall.
How Does the Plan Work?
The Big Diabetes Lie offers general guidelines for minimizing or completely eliminating the symptoms that are associated with diabetes. It offers tons of strategies that are aimed to assist you with managing your diet, losing weight, and essentially saying goodbye to diabetes forever – without the use of medication.
Strategies that are covered in this book include:
- How to minimize your cravings for unhealthy foods
- Ways to reduce your cholesterol levels without using prescription medications
- How the Food and Drug Administration has partnered with Big Pharma to get rid of natural remedies for diabetes and instead, promote expensive medicines that are designed to manage diabetes.
- Ways to boost your glucose metabolism
- Ways to maintain your blood sugar without using medicines
While this book does offer valuable information about managing diabetes without medications, it really isn’t a “cure-all” for the condition. Instead, it offers tips that can help you reduce the symptoms associated with diabetes, manage your blood sugar, and life a healthier lifestyle.
Who is Max Sidorov and the ICTM
Max Sidorov is supposedly someone who has been involved with the health industry for a long time. He’s apparently spent a great deal of time traveling around the world, meeting with and learning from health professionals and scientists about diabetes prevention and management. He’s supposedly very passionate about letting diabetes patients know that they can manage their condition without medications and that Big Pharma companies are conning them.
The International Council for Truth in Medicine (ICTM) is a team of health professionals that are headed by Max Sidorov.
I’m sure you’ve noticed that I keep saying “supposedly,” but why? Because I can’t really find any credible information on either Max Sidorov or the ICTM. When I plugged both into Google, I couldn’t find anything certifiable. What I did find was a lot of people who claimed that both Sidorov and the ICTM is a scam.
There is a website for the ICTM – The ICTIM.org; however, it’s more like a blog than an official site. It contains a bunch of blog posts that touch on various medical issues, including diabetes, as well as weight loss, and depression.
In other words, it doesn’t appear that Max Sidorov or the International Council for Truth in Medicine are as official as they claim to be. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean that the information presented in The Diabetes Lie is inaccurate or unhelpful; but, it is advisable to proceed with caution while following the information presented. Don’t just ditch your diabetes medication thinking that this book offers a real cure diabetes without medication. It is important that you consult your doctor before proceeding to ensure that your health won’t be jeopardized.
Why The Big Diabetes Lie?
If the authors of this book may not be legitimate health officials, why then, should you consider investing in the Big Diabetes Lie? Because it does offer some invaluable knowledge related to managing diabetes without medications. It also provides useful information about other health-related conditions. For example, you will find helpful weight loss tips and ways to lower your cholesterol levels without medications. And who doesn’t want to naturally improve their health, their eating habits, and they overall lifestyle?
Can You Really Ditch Medications?
If you are a diabetes patient, you believe you have this condition, or you know someone who has diabetes, The Big Diabetes Lie can provide useful strategies that can help you or your loved one maintain their health naturally. Is it possible that the information presented in this book could help to reduce or eliminate the need for using medications? It may, but the truth is, it’s not completely known. Nevertheless, this book is definitely worth investing in just for the simple fact that it can help improve health, even if medications are still needed.
Again, it’s important to note that the authors of this book may not be medical experts, as they claim to be. Therefore, don’t assume that you are going to able to give up your diabetes medications. Your health is the most important thing in the world. You don’t want to stop taking your medications and risk putting yourself in harm’s way. Always make sure that you consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diabetes medication.
What Do You Get?
When you purchase the Big Diabetes Lie, you will receive a lot of useful information related to diabetes, other health conditions, such as high cholesterol, and your overall health. Some of the information you’ll get with this program includes:
- Invaluable information that has been able to help many people manage their type 2 diabetes without the use of insulin and other types of prescription medications.
- A selection of foods that have been found to be better for treating diabetes and the complications that are associated with it than certain types of medications, such as Metformin.
- Information about Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and how they can transform the health of a diabetes patient.
- Information about which spices can help to boost your glucose metabolism significantly.
- Bonus information for various health conditions and health-related issues. For example, this program offers details about how you can lower your cholesterol levels naturally, the benefits of sleep and how you can improve yours, why water is so beneficial for your health, and how antioxidants can completely transform your health.
- Foods that will help reduce inflammation, something that the book claims cause diabetes. According to the authors, inflammation causes your body to resist the insulin that it produces. Which then makes your blood sugar levels increase, resulting in diabetes.
You will definitely receive a tremendous amount of valuable information that can help improve your health and allow you to have better control over your diabetes when you purchase this book.
A Word of Caution
It should be noted that information presented in The Big Diabetes Lie isn’t intended for people who have type 1 diabetes. With this type of diabetes, the body does not produce insulin at all. Therefore it is impossible to manage levels of the hormone through diet and medications alone. It is necessary in order to introduce insulin to the body.
This book is meant for people who have type 2 diabetes. That is where their bodies either do produce insulin, but not enough of it. The tips offered in this program can help you learn how to improve your production of insulin and stave off the inflammation that can apparently lead to diabetes.
Also, as previously stated, if you do have type 2 diabetes and are considering using this book to help you manage the condition, you should still seek medical assistance. Again, don’t just assume that you will be able to eliminate medications; you may even need them, but with The Big Diabetes Lie can definitely help to improve the production of insulin and how your body responds to it. It can also help to improve your overall health by providing you with tips related to other conditions.
The Big Diabetes Lie: Pros and Cons
In this part of The Big Diabetes Lie Review, let’s examine the pros and cons of this program.
- You will find out valuable information that can help to improve your body’s insulin production. Thereby reducing the need to rely so heavily on insulin and other diabetes medications.
- You’ll learn what types of foods are the best for supporting diabetes and reducing inflammation.
- You can find out how to reduce your cravings for unhealthy foods.
- You’ll discover how to increase your body’s ability to increase its glucose metabolism
- This program provides useful tips that will help you control your blood sugar in a natural way.
- You’ll find out important information that can help you reduce your cholesterol levels.
- You’ll learn how to reduce your chances of developing cancer.
- The book is backed by a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a full refund.
- It’s available as both an instant download (eBook) and in a paperback edition.
- There are a lot of conspiracy theories that surround this book. Max Sidorov and the International Council for Truth in Medicine (ICTM) may or may not be legitimate health professionals. I could not find any information that verified their credibility. There seems to be a lot of people who believe that Sidorov and the ICTM are not who or what they claim to be.
- You won’t be able to completely ditch your diabetes medication.
- No valid scientific evidence or clinical results are mentioned anywhere in this book.
1) Incorporates A 540 Page Guide On Sustenance And The Threats Of Diabetes Solution
2) Gives A Strong 30-Day Diabetes Plan
3) Simple Both For New And Old Patients
4) Distinguishes Terrible And Great Sustenances For Diabetics
5) Contains 7 Basic Strides To Achieve Typical Wellbeing
6) Can prediabetes be reversed permanently? Yes; Through this system.
The objective of this book is to instruct the perusers. Primarily by showing stunning medicinal information about what is occurring behind the scene in the diabetes business. What is indeed causing the sickness, and how to enhance your wellbeing and suppress diabetes for good.
As there is a great deal of deception and even lies coasting around. The base you ought to improve the situation yourself and your wellbeing is teaching yourself. With the goal that you realize what your best choice is.
Book Writer: Max Sidorov
The principal creator of this work is a nutritionist and wellness mentor named Max Sidorov.
Max has put in 5 years venturing to the far corners of the planet. While meeting top therapeutic authorities to arrange his far-reaching data book about the infection and tried progressive cures. Investigating every possibility, he has written to date the entire work on elective approaches to treat diabetes mellitus.
Max is additionally the organizer of TheICTM.org. A site represented considerable authority in discovering elective answers for fix insulin obstruction and diabetes. There he gathered experienced medicinal consultants to team up on this venture. Dr. Livna, Dr. Vito, Dr. Harchenko and Dr. Nezhnyi have all contributed with their therapeutic counsel and learning.